Churches for Middle East Peace (CMEP) relies on partnership to promote a just and lasting peace in the Middle East, through a holistic resolution of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Through our mutually supportive partnership we seek to support local efforts, maximize effectiveness, and provide opportunities to expand impact and influence in Middle East peacebuilding efforts.
A CMEP PARTNER:
- Affirms CMEP’s mission and policy positions seeking a durable and just peace
- Works toward a just peace in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict and in the region through:
- hosting educational events
- taking trips to the Holy Land
- participating in Governmental & Congressional Advocacy
- Registers as a committed CMEP Partner
- Contributes financially to CMEP (Partner support ranges from $250 to $25,000/year)
- Through events, resources, & trips to the region, we provide educational opportunities to learn about the Middle East and a holistic approach to advocating for peace.
- Weekly Bulletin & Resources
- Consulting on Trips to the Holy Land
- Pilgrimage to Peace (P2P) Tours and other local events
- Discipleship Support
- Join us as we connect with and elevate diverse voices who are advocating for equality, security, & human rights for all people in the Middle East.
- Become advocates for just U.S. policies toward the Middle East.
- Action Alerts for national engagement and advocacy
- Specific letters and public statements
- D.C. and local district advocacy opportunities with Members of Congress
- Political briefings in preparation for meetings with policymakers