Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I find a reasonable flight to Tel Aviv (TLV)? http://www.momondo.com/ This is one of the largest travel search engines on the web. If you prefer the services of a travel agent, MEJDI Tours partners with Fellowship Travel. Our agent’s name is Leanne Leigers. Her email is lleigers(at)fellowship.com and phone is (800) 235-9384 x 121. (Please tell Leanne that you are a MEJDI client).
- Where can I buy traveler’s insurance? http://www.insuremytrip.com/ This is one of the largest travel insurance sites. We strongly suggest purchasing at least medical coverage and cancel for any reason policies. Most cancel for any reason policies require you to purchase within 21 days of initial trip deposit.
- When is final payment due? What is the refund policy? This information can be found in the Tour Terms and Conditions. Again, your deposit serves as your agreement to the terms and conditions.
- Do you have a country guide? Yes! It is being developed.
- Is there a packing list? Yes! Click here.
- What is MEJDI’s experience? MEJDI Tours has decades of experience in tourism and peacebuilding, and has organized over 70 tours for nearly 1,500 travelers. They have been honored by the United Nations Alliance of Civilizations and BMW Group for intercultural innovation through tourism, the Fezter Foundation for work on love and forgivesness through tourism, work directly with UN World Tourism Organization head offices in Madrid and are the sole provider of luxury tours to the Holy Land for National Geographic Expeditions. They have been written about in CNN, the Forward, Tikkun, Ha’arezt, the Jerusalem Post. Click here for details
* Palestinian, Jew give both sides on joint Jerusalem tours
* Seeing Both Sides of the Holy Land, Tour Company Provides Israeli and Palestinian Perspectives by Sarah Wildman
* Holy Land tours a new tool in peacebuilding by Aziz Abu Sarah and Talia Salem